Menu
0
Voor 12:00 besteld, volgende dag bezorgd!
Bestel ook per fles
Gratis bezorging bij 6 flessen
500+ wijnen in top segment
€17,95
Add to cart
Sophenia Chardonnay Reserve 2019

Sophenia Chardonnay Reserve 2019

€17,95Incl. tax
In stock

Delicate, citrus fruits to tropical fruits and mineral notes. Notes of vanilla and toasted bread add elegance and complexity. Read more..

  • Voor 12:00 besteld

    Volgende dag bezorgd
  • Ruim aanbod biologische wijnen

    Ook per fles te bestellen

Product description

The wine has a bright greenish-yellow color of good intensity. The nose is delicate, with a wide range of fruits ranging from citrus to tropical fruits such as pineapple, mango and peach with delicate mineral notes. Notes of vanilla and toasted bread add elegance and complexity. On the palate it presents a sweet and concentrated start of a good balance with a fresh and persistent finish.

This wine comes from two lots with different soils. A plot is more on the west side where the ground is very stony. Another part of a plot with sandy loam soils of 80cm deep and a part of loose stones. The wine is fermented separately in barrels. The harvest is done manually in late February, early March. 30% of the volume has had a light peel contact during pressing. After this it is fermented in barrels where the wine stays for 3 months. The remaining 70% is pressed as a whole bunch. The must performs a cold maceration in stainless steel tanks for 10 days at a temperature below 3 ° C. The fermentation is done by selected yeast at controlled temperatures (15-17 ° C) for 25 days.

Specifications

Grapes
Chardonnay
Alcohole
13,5%
Profile
Delicate, citrus fruits to tropical fruits and mineral notes. Notes of vanilla and toasted bread add elegance and complexity.
Match with
Sole a la meuniere, Monkfish, Sea wolf, Turkey but also delicious with, for example, Spanish pattas bravas.
Region
Tupungato
Appellation
Mendoza

Reviews

0 reviews

Specifications

Grapes
Chardonnay
Alcohole
13,5%
Profile
Delicate, citrus fruits to tropical fruits and mineral notes. Notes of vanilla and toasted bread add elegance and complexity.
Match with
Sole a la meuniere, Monkfish, Sea wolf, Turkey but also delicious with, for example, Spanish pattas bravas.
Region
Tupungato
Appellation
Mendoza
Land
Argentina
Production
Conversion to Organic
Vintage
2019

Chardonnay Reserve 2019

0 reviews

Review Sophenia Chardonnay Reserve 2019

Delicate, citrus fruits to tropical fruits and mineral notes. Notes of vanilla and toasted bread add..

Please accept cookies to help us improve this website Is this OK? YesNoMore on cookies »

Subscribe to our newsletter

Subscribe

Create an account

By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.

Register

Recently added

You have no items in your shopping cart

Total incl. tax:€0,00
Order for another €45,00 and receive free shipping